Residential Locksmith in Plano
Number One Residential Locksmith in Plano
Chances are if you have taken the time to get this page, then you have either been locked out of your Plano home, your door’s lock has been damaged or you may want to have the locks in your home changed. Whatever the reason, the simple fact of the matter is that when it comes to finding the number one residential locksmith in Plano, you have certainly come to the right place.
At Advanced Locksmith, we are passionate about what we do and making sure that families in Plano are safe in their home is the biggest part of this job. We know that for you and your children and loved ones to feel safe, you need to have a door that is strong and secure. Making sure that there’s a solid lock in place is the most important part of this process.
So, if you are reading this and are concerned about the security of your Plano home, then fear no more because you have come to the right place. Call us today to schedule a pre-arranged consultation with one of our professionals or get in touch right away for an emergency situation—we can take care of both.
Three Reasons You May Need a Residential Locksmith
Like anything in life, there are usually far more reasons to do something than not do it. However, when it comes to having the locks in your Plano home taken care of, time is of the essence and you really can’t afford to sit on your hands. With that in mind, here are three situations that, should you find yourself in, you really need to give us a call right away:
- Moving to a New House: If you have just moved into a new place, then we always advise that you get the locks changed immediately. We don’t do this to pass judgement on the previous tenants because very rarely is that an issue, but the simple fact of the matter is that you don’t know who may have had a key to your home under its former owner. So, for continued peace of mind, why not take the time to have your locks changed and new keys cut. Trust us, you won’t regret it!
- Locks Wearing Out: What many people don’t realize is that like almost everything else in your Plano home, your locks also have a finite lifespan and, over time, can become depreciated and worn out. To avoid this being a serious issue for your home, we recommend having your locks inspected by us every two to three years.
- Replacement Keys: Is your home one with a lot of visitors? Perhaps you rent a spare room out to tourists visiting our town. Whatever the reason, it is important to remember that having extra keys cut is always a good idea.
Call Advanced Locksmith Now
If you are looking for a superior locksmith in Plano, then you need look no further than Advanced Locksmith.
Residential Lock Replacement Services
Do you have a broken lock on your Plano home? Are you looking to replace or upgrade the locks on your Plano home? Have you lost your key and are nervous someone could use it to access your home? If so, it’s time to call Advanced Locksmith. We offer quick and reliable residential lock replacement services. Our locksmiths are available around the clock. Call us and we’ll be there.
Upgrade Old Locks
Locks get old and eventually, like all mechanical objects, they break down. Keys can get jammed inside. The clasps and cogs can get rusty. And at the worst possible moment, you could find yourself locked out of your home—key in hand!
Before you find yourself in trouble, have your old locks upgraded by Advanced Locksmith. We offer a wide range of locks from leading manufacturers. From biometric door access systems to master keys to standard mechanical locks, you’re sure to find a lock that suits your needs.
Reasons to Replace Your Old Residential Locks
1. Your key gets stuck in the lock.
If your key routinely gets jammed inside your lock, it might be that either the key or the mechanism inside is getting worn down. If the teeth don’t fit exactly right, the lock could trap your key in place. Then you’ll be stuck jiggling and jangling that key for a quarter of an hour (or more) trying to get it loose. And hopefully the key isn’t damaged in the process.
2. The lock doesn’t turn smoothly.
If you have trouble turning your key in the lock, it could be that your key was badly cut or is worn out. But it could also be that your lock’s internal mechanism has become compromised. That could leave you open to a range of problems. Better to call up a professional locksmith like Advanced Locksmith and have it checked out.
3. You suffered a break-in and they broke the lock.
If someone forcibly entered your property by breaking the lock, you won’t have much of choice. You need to replace it. In most cases locks that have been damaged can be repaired.
4. Old-fashioned or outdated locks.
Living in a century home comes with a lot of perks. But when it comes to the locks, the beautiful architecture isn’t going to help you! Make sure you call up a qualified locksmith to give your home a full, top to bottom, assessment. We can replace your locks with new ones that will make it next to impossible for crooks to gain access to your home.
5. You moved into an apartment or home and don’t trust the previous tenant.
If you are worried that someone else might have a key to the locks on your Plano home, you should consider calling a locksmith to replace the locks. Even if it’s just for the peace of mind and the sense of security. Even if there’s next to no risk. Change the locks and make it your own.
Contact Plano’s leading locksmith today. Advanced Locksmith is waiting for your call!